Prof. Ashutosh Tiwari is hailed as world’s youngest leader in the field of Nanotechnology. Dr. Tiwari is a Director at Institute of Advanced Materials, Co-Founder,and co-chairperson of Advanced Materials Congress Series, World Technology Summit, receiving overwhelming participation worldwide.
He studied Organic Chemistry from Allahabad University and completed his M. Sc. in 1999. A keen desire to learn more motivated him to pursue Doctoral Degree in the Material Chemistry, 2005. After completing his doctorate degree from Allahabad University, Dr. Ashutosh, joined as a young scientist at National Physical Laboratory, India and later on moved to University of Wisconsin, USA for postdoctoral research. Further,he did specialization in the area of Advancing the Materials for Intelligent Nanotechnology. Prof. Tiwari has achieved various significant fellowships including Marie Curie, The European Commission; JSPS Regular and Bridge Fellow, NIMS Postdoctoral Fellow, Japan; SI, Sweden; INSA, CSIR and DST, India.
Career as a researcher
His career starts as an independent researcher (young scientist) at the National Physical Laboratory, India and continues till now as a notable researcher across the globe. Dr. Tiwari made an effort to publish hundreds of research publications in the field of advanced materials & intelligent devices and also has invented many patents and nanotechnology tools used for health, security, energy and automation. Few of his patents have been licensed to industries for commercialization purpose. He has been invited to facilitate lectures in more than 70 countries till this date.
- He significantly serves as a scientific evaluator, member of experts in several panels and committee to various governmental and non-governmental agencies in the more than 50 countries.
- He has published more than 500 articles and has edited/authored around 50 books on the advanced materials and nanotechnology. Dr. Tiwari is the Editor-in-Chief of Advanced Materials Letters, Guest Editor of 2D Materials in “Biosensors & Bioelectronics” Special issue, Elsevier.
- Prof. Tiwari has given a new perspective to people “Empowered by Inventions”. He innovated a range of nanotechnology-enabled new tools, technological breakthroughs, key process, new products designed to transform the energy, IT, automation, security, and medical sectors including diagnostics, smart medicines.
- He is also acting as a series editor of the Advanced Materials book series, published by Scrivener Publishing and co-published by John Wiley & Sons. He has also experienced as a Series Editor of the Advanced Nanomaterials Series, published by Elsevier in collaboration with VBRI Press. Professor Tiwari is a Cofounder and Co-Chair of Advanced Materials Congress Series, World Technology Summit, etc.
- Dr. Tiwari is Editor-in-Chief at Advanced Materials Letters, Guest Editor of 2D Materials in Biosensors & Bioelectronics for the Special issue by Elsevier, Series Editor of the Advanced Materials books published by Scrivener Publishing and co-published with John Wiley & Sons, and Series Editor of the Advanced Nanomaterials, published by Elsevier in collaboration with VBRI Press.
- Currently, Prof. Tiwari is actively involved in the technological development of the charge is to mass (e/m) health, self-powered devices, programmable medicine, intelligent- security, and environmental tools realized by the integration of artificial intelligence and smart strategies, emerged as a versatile platform for building new age technological outlets to tackle key challenges in medical, security, energy supply and environmental issues.
- His innovative contributions, particularly the strategies adopted for rural technology contributed to the betterment of rural lifestyles.
- Dr. Tiwari is a Secretary General of International Association of Advanced Materials, a founder member and Co-Chair of Advanced Materials Congress Series, World Technology Summit, etc. He acts as a Chief Executive at Congress Series in Europe, Asia & US with annual participations of 2000+ Delegates from 100+ Countries including 20+ European countries meeting in 75+ Sessions, Symposia & Exhibitions.
Dr. Asutosh Tiwari has received many prestigious awards such as, ‘The Nano Award', 'Innovation in Materials Science Award' and 'Advanced Materials Medal' for his extraordinary contribution of smart materials and medical nanotechnology.
Some example, his efforts to create several global networking platforms is below, which is definitely countable as a part of his achievement:
- Advanced Materials Congress
- World Technology Conclave
- Baltic Conference Series
- Sensors and Artificial Intelligence Forum
- Energy Technology Congress