1. American Advanced Materials Award
The American Advanced Materials (AAM) Award will be honoured by the IAAM for notable and outstanding research in the field of Advanced Materials Science & Technology. The purpose of the award is to recognize outstanding international research work in Advanced Materials. Across the world any researcher engaged in research in the field of Advanced Materials Science & Technology is eligible for this Award. The Prize is awarded on the basis of contributions made through work done during the ten years preceding the year of the Prize.
The Advanced Materials Award comprising a citation, a plaque and a medal. The final selection for the award will be done by a duly constituted committee and the award used to be given at the opening ceremony of American Advanced Materials Congress.
The last date for receiving application is 1st September 2016. All correspondences should be made through e-mail to email@example.com
2. IAAM Scientist and Young Scientist Awards
International Association of Advanced Materials (IAAM) will honour several ‘IAAM Scientist’ and ‘young scientist awards’ to the best speakers, oral and poster presentations during AAMC-2016.
The selection for the IAAM scientist and young scientist awards will be done by a duly constituted committee. Audience will also take part in the selection procedure by their respective voting.
3. AML Award
The Advanced Materials Letters (AML) award is honored annually by the VBRI Press (www.vbripress.com) for notable and outstanding research contribution to the Advanced Materials Letters.
Eligibility of Award:
- The Advanced Materials Letters Award is a prestigious international award which is limited to candidates whose work was reported in the Advanced Materials Letters.
- The candidate for the award must have made the major contribution to the work reported.
- Any author of a paper published in the Advanced Materials Letters during current calendar year is eligible for this prestigious year award.
The final selection for the award will be done by a duly constituted committee headed by the Editor-in-Chief, Advanced Materials Letters. The AML award comprising a citation with a plaque and the award will be given during the annual award assembly in end of each year.